2019 Volkswagen Jetta Trim Level Comparison
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta is now available at Ventura Volkswagen!
All 2019 Volkswagen Jetta models are fitted with a 147-hp, 1.4-liter turbocharged direct-injection TSI® engine that is paired with your choice of a six-speed manual transmission or the newly-available eight-speed automatic transmission with Start/Stop.
Drivers can expect an EPA-estimated 30 city and 40 highway miles per gallon when the 2019 VW Jetta is properly equipped.
Keep reading to take a closer look at all five available trim levels of the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta - available now at Ventura Volkswagen!
Standard Features of each 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Trim Level
Each trim level of the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta includes a unique set of standard and available features. If you'd like to learn more about a specific trim level's offerings, stop in and talk to a member of our knowledgeable team.
- Jetta S (Starting MSRP: $18,745) models include Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect with Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™ and Bluetooth® connectivity; a rearview camera and more.
- Jetta SE (Starting MSRP: $22,395) models include a panoramic sunroof, heated front V-Tex leatherette seating, Forward Collision Warning, Blind Spot Monitor, Rear Traffic Alert and more.
- Jetta R-Line® (Starting MSRP: $23,245) models include custom R-Line® badging with black grille and accents, an XDS Cross Differential System, 17-inch Trenton alloy wheels, foglights with low-speed corner illumination and more.
- Jetta SEL (Starting MSRP: $24,695) models include rain-sensing windshield wipers, Adaptive Cruise Control, Volkswagen Digital Cockpit, 10-color interior ambient lighting system, an 8-inch touchscreen and more!
- Jetta SEL Premium (Starting MSRP: $27,195) models include 17-inch Tornado Metallic alloy wheels, Rear Sport Valance, LED projector headlights, navigation, ventilated front leather seating and more!
Schedule a test drive of a new 2019 Volkswagen Jetta at Ventura Volkswagen today!